2017 Reading Resolutions
saw first here: jessethereader
1. An Author You Would Like to Read a Book By that You've Never Read a Book By Before?
Currently Working On Completing this Resolution with The Archived.
2. A Book You'd Like to Read?
3. A Classic You Would Like to Read?
4. A Book You'd Like to Reread?
I'm pretty certain I read this when I was younger, although I am not 100% positive (I know I definitely started it), but with the new series on Netflix, I wanted to hop right into the novels.
5. A Book You've Had for Ages that You Want to Read?
6. A Big Book that You'd Like to Read?
7. An Author that You've Read in the Past that You Want to Read More From?
8. A Book You Got For Christmas that You Would Like to Read?
Don't Hate Me... Please...
9. A Series You Want to Read From Start to Finish?
10. A Series that You Want to Finish that You Have Already Started?
I only have one more book in this series to read.
11. How Many Books Do You Plan to Read During 2017?
https://www.goodreads.com/user_challenges/6940207 <-- This many and you can follow along as I complete the challenge if you are interested (all books that I read will be listed on this blog at some point, regardless if I do a review or not).
12. Do You Have Any Other Reading Goals?
You can check out any other reading goals by going to this link: https://readingforthestarsmoon.blogspot.com/2017/08/2017-reading-resolutions_1.html