Saturday, March 25, 2017

Review: Forever Beautiful by Ella Bordeaux

33885806Forever Beautiful by Ella Bordeaux

How could he do this to me? 
I believed him. 
I trusted him. 

When Skylar is faced with her biggest fear, old insecurities cause her to do what she did best. 

Hide from the truth. 

Wyatt was determined not to let the only woman he loved run from him. He only had one choice. 

He would fight for her.

Both would be tested. 
Each would experience pain. 
Will truth conquer all? 

Time would test their love. 

Fate would decide their future.



Pages: Unknown
Format: E-Book
Published By: K. Elliott Enterprises, INC
Genre: YA - Contemporary
Series: Beautiful
FTC Disclaimer: I received this book free to read and review, thanks to Inkslinger.

Cover Review:
I'm not really a fan of the cover. It's very boring in my opinion, and of course I'm not a fan of the cover just being of people.

Rating:
✮✮✮

Review:
My biggest issue with this book was the pacing and the overall speed of the story. It was just too slow for me, and I don't know if it's just one of those books that no matter when I read it, it would have been too slow or it was just bad timing for reading the story. That being said, I thought it was overall a really good story.

I also do want to point out that I did not realize this (and I don't know how I didn't), but I didn't know this was a sequel and I have never read Beautiful (and I plan to), but I don't really think that will change much of how I felt in the story. It might just clear up some small things. Overall, I didn't have any problems following along with the story, which I have to say was great, but I feel like I did miss out on some things.

I really enjoyed getting to know the characters in this story. I really like both Wyatt and Skylar. I thought the relationship between them was really amazing. Wyatt was such a wonderful guy. He was patient and kind, and everything that you would want in the person that you are with. I also really enjoyed the side relationship between Mitch and Michelle (and they have like perfect names for each other).

*When I read and review the first book, I will acknowledge on that review whether my review for this book changed some, and give a link to an updated version. As for now, I would recommend this book to YA readers who love contemporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment